i am so close to a major milestone in blogdom - 500 followers! i feel like i've been around long enough to say "blogdom" so don't be a hater :)
i'm hopping about today while amelia devours her lunch... she is such a little animal at mealtime! so i must hop quick!
a very warm welcome to new followers and readers! leave me a comment and i will follow your blog back!










I'm a newer follower! Hope you get to 500 soon. I am trying to get over the 200 hump...
ReplyDeletehttp://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/
Hi! You are now at 490 followers! YAAAYYY!!! You are doing great.
ReplyDeleteI was just telling my hubby the other day that I don't know how military moms do it...being home with little ones while daddy is serving. KUDOS to you and THANKYOU for your sacrifice so we can be free Americans.
I am a new follower and would love a follow back sometime. Thanks so much!
http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com/
Thanks for following...I have a son in the Air force, so we are sort of connected don't ya think?
ReplyDeleteI'm following you back! Good luck on reaching 500!
Becky jane
God Bless you and your husband!!! I will get you one step closer to your 500 followers! I am following from To The Top Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a minute come visit me @
www.happyfmailyhappykids.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting my blog this afternoon! I'm happy to follow back and get you ever closer to 500! : )
ReplyDelete-Carmen
www.keepingupklapper.com
Thanks for the follow! Wow, only 2 more left to get to 500! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteohhhh....499... almost. your newest blog hop follower. happy tuesday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:
ReplyDeletehttp://aceandfriendsco.blogspot.com/
lots of FUN giveaways... come by and enter!
Thanks for the follow. I'm your 500th follower! Take care! =)
ReplyDelete~ Tiffany
YoungWifeAndMom.com
Hi April,
ReplyDeleteFollowing back from FMBT. Follower 502.. Congrats on hitting 500 :)
Have a great week,
Staycee
www.sjunkie.com