**CLOSED**
Long ago, we did away with our conventional mops for several reasons. In addition to harboring germs and bacteria, it simply turned into an enormous, sopping wet mess when trying to clean the kitchen floor. I also had to leave the mop out to dry after already wringing it out, so instead of having a pristine kitchen after mopping, I had a clean floor with a wet mop in the corner. We made the switch to the Swiffer Wet Jet and have been pretty pleased with our experience!
Lately, we’ve been trying to eliminate as much waste as possible, replacing our paper towels, drinking straws, diapers (of course). So it only seemed natural to replace our Swiffer Wet Jet refill pads with something more reusable.
Amie from Stitches ‘N Stones Etsy Shop graciously allowed me to review her fantastic Reusable Cotton Swiffer Cover. This cover can be used wet or dry, so it is perfect for the whole line of Swiffer Sweepers. These covers are tightly handstitched to create a thick padding that is perfect for cleaning messy kitchen or bathroom floors. They are machine washable, and Amie suggests tumble drying on low to prevent shrinkage. Following her care instructions, my original 10”x5” cover did shrink a little, but I have been able to stretch it to accommodate my Swiffer for use each time.
Cleaning has truly become a breeze in our home. I can sweep, then use my Swiffer Wet Jet with Reusable Cover to wipe up any stickiness that Amelia and Caleb have created…. We all know I don’t make messes (wink). Amie has generously offered one very lucky Marine Parent their very own Reusable Cotton Swiffer Cover in blue!
extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/26tejuy {ends 11/25} #giveaways #eco "
while i was sent this Swiffer Cover for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click












I follow you! And I life her washcloths! danajeanward@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Pink and Grey Crocheted Afghan. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteAlso following you via GFC.
Thank you.
Christy M.
visualizedbychristy@comcast.net
Following you on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteMy Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/#!/VisByChristy
Thank you
Christy m.
visualizedbychristy@comcast.net
I signed up for your e-mails.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Christy M.
visualizedbychristy@comcast.net
I added your button to my blog (right side).
ReplyDeletehttp://visualizedbychristy.blogspot.com/
Thank you
Christy m.
visualizedbychristy@comcast.net
I am am follower on GFC and I like the Go Green Sample pack in her etsy shop
ReplyDeletepenguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter @penguinlover_23
ReplyDeleteI fan you on FB, Amber Donaldson
ReplyDeleteI signed up for your e-mails and confirmed Entry #1
ReplyDeleteat penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com
I signed up for your e-mails and confirmed Entry #2
ReplyDeleteat penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com
I entered your Bebe Au Lait Hooded Towel Giveaway!
ReplyDeletefollow GFC. i like her scarves
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
follow on twitter @curious_kitty
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/5278892663242752
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
entered loveable labels
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
entere tommee tippee
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
following your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE the cotton loofahs! Such a wonderful idea!!!
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
entered playskool
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
entered SaS
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
entered doopsy
ReplyDeletetaraz9 at excite dot com
I follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeleteMy fave is the Rustic Christmas Coffee Cozee!
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
GFC follower. I would also love to try the cotton loofa. What a great idea!!
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/6471995411664896
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook (Kirsten T..)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Voted on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email 2
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com