15 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... Playskool Musical Gear Center review and giveaway!

**CLOSED**
With the holidays right around the corner, we have been stocking up on some educational and age-appropriate toys for Amelia.  Let me tell you this – she is racking up good so far.  As first time parents, we of course have already gone overboard on Amelia’s first gift-getting holiday.  Factor in grandparents and great-grandparents on both sides…. Let’s just say that we are going to have to get a big tree this year!
Now, once Amelia gets past playing (and chewing!) with all of the bright and shiny wrapping paper, one of the best toys tucked under the tree for her this year is going to be the Playskool Musical Gear Center.
This fun playset uniquely incorporates three of your little one’s growing senses while teaching cause and effect.  Sight – The bright and funky gears come in fun, primary colors.  Each gear has a sweet smiling face painted on.  All the gears move and groove together to keep your babe captivated!  Touch – With so many unique shapes with the moving gears and smooth balls, your child is sure to love playing with all the individual parts of this toy!  Hear – With the simple push of a button, your child activates the musical portion of the toy, keeping little ears wanting more!
In addition to being a wonderful teaching toy beginning at 9 months – the Playskool Musical Gear Center is designed to grow with your child!  The gears become great stacking toys for that wonderful stage in your toddler’s life.  I love toys that grow along with Amelia, it means we really get more bang for our buck! And we all know how important that is with kids!
You can purchase the Playskool Explore 'N Grow Musical Gear Center from many popular retailers such as Target and Toys R Us for around $24.99.
Playskool was generous enough to let me review the Playskool Musical Gear Center with Amelia, and they have told me they want to give another of these great toys away to one very lucky Marine Parents reader!! This would be perfect to give to your little guy or gal for the holidays!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and tell me what other Playskool toys you would like to have in your home or under your tree! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" #win a Playskool Musical Gear Center for your little one from
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/2byw4tu {ends 11/22} #giveaways #toys "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/22/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this fun toy for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

102 comments:

  1. GFC follower and my son would love to have Alphie!
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you on Twitter
    @whatmamawants
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you on FB
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted today!
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas Button!
    http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas Button!
    http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entered the Bebe Au Lait Giveaway
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a GFC follower and my son would like the PLAYSKOOL BUSY BALL CHOO CHOO on their site

    penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on twitter @penguinlover_23

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a fan on FB @ Amber Donaldson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I signed up and confirmed your e-mails @penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I signed up and confirmed your e-mails @penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the Bebe au lait giveaway

    penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Swiffer cover giveaway

    penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    I love the PLAYSKOOL EXPLORE ‘N GROW Press 'N Pop Shapes

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow your blog and would LOVE to try the PLAYSKOOL GLOWORLD Soft Clutch Ball! My son LOVES balls :)
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on twitter
    rhuss85
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/5161219686137856
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like you on Facebook
    rebecca huss
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I voted today!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I subscribe via email
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribe via email
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  24. I posted your new button to my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  25. I posted your new button to my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also entered your Bebe Au Lait giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. follow your blog publicly by Google Friend Connect

    I'd also love to try Alphie out with our big guy and I think all our kids would love more Weebles!

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. voted via Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/5464715341856768

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Also entered Smart & Sexy Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23giveaways

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a GFC follower as Amanda West

    I would also like a Glow Worm from Playskool! I had one as a child and would love for my little girl to have one as well :)

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm following you on twitter as @bowl4soup

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I tweeted

    http://twitter.com/bowl4soup/status/5482676790235139

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Also entered Lovable Labels Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm following you on facebook as Amanda West

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I voted for you on the fence

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I blogged about your giveaway

    http://mommyof2monkies.blogspot.com/2010/11/playskool-musical-gear-center-giveaway.html

    entry 1

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I blogged about your giveaway

    http://mommyof2monkies.blogspot.com/2010/11/playskool-musical-gear-center-giveaway.html

    entry 2

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm an email subscriber

    entry 1

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm an email subscriber

    entry 2

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I added your blog button to my sidebar (left side of home page)

    http://mommyof2monkies.blogspot.com/

    entry 1

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I added your blog button to my sidebar (left side of home page)

    http://mommyof2monkies.blogspot.com/

    entry 2

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. also entered reusable cotton swiffer cover giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/bowl4soup/status/5605529015549952

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. follow. the Explore ‘N Grow Press 'N Pop Shapes looks like fun
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. follow you on FB
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. entered TT giveaway
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. entered loveable labels
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. entered swiffer cover
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. entered S&S giveaway
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Public GFC follower. I would also love the Gloworld Music and Lights Playmat.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/6115161752469504
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Like you on facebook (Kirsten T Isme)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Voted on Picket Fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Subscribe via email 1
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Subscribe via email 2
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Entered Tommee Tippee giveaway
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow you on GFC and I would love to have the Weebles Musical tree house for my son.

    kriswhite82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow you on twitter @kriswhite12

    kriswhite82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I tweeted about the giveaway
    http://twitter.com/#!/kriswhite12/status/6160343298478080

    kriswhite82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you through GFC -- We've been looking at the PLAYSKOOL BUSY BALL CHOO CHOO :) ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm one of your fans on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I voted for you at Picket Fence Blogs 11/20 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail .c om

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail .c om

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm entered in the Doopsy giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm entered in the Tommee Tippee giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  71. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6173497441128448

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. voted for you via Picket Fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. entered doopsy
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/bowl4soup/status/6200832173285376

    mandalynne@kc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/6317632600932352
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow your blog via GFC.
    I like the Playskool Pink Ball popper!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/6329804789907456
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Your button is on my blog. 1
    notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Your button is on my blog. 2
    notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Entered the Tommee Tippee Giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Entered the Doopsy Giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Entered the Smart and Sexy Giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Entering the PetCakes Giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Entering the Swiffer Pad Giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Your holiday button is on my blog. 3
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6534389538234369

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. voted for you via picket fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow you via GFC and I'd like to see the explore and grow step start walk and ride under my tree ;)
    Icegirl4211@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am a fan of you on FB
    Icegirl4211@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I voted for you on Picket Fence!
    Icegirl4211@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered your Doopsy giveaway =)
    Icegirl4211@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/6663924271284225
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. TWEET:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6684286258257920

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. voted for you via picket fence :)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete