25 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... ecomom playful world elephant review and $15 GC giveaway!

**CLOSED**

Christmas and Hanukkah are right around the corner – and I’m sure you are gearing up for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! What better to place to shop on that fantastic day than in your pajamas, on the couch, curled up with some coffee or cider and browsing EcoMom.com!!



One of the great products featured on the EcoMom website is the Playful World Elephant – which will be neatly tucked up under the tree for Amelia’s enjoying pleasure Christmas morning! This adorable plush is hand knit by women from the Andes of Peru using organic, hand spun raw alpaca fibers!



In addition to the adorable elephant that we got to review for Amelia, EcoMom also carries a Lion and Cow! Each playful animal pal stands approximately 17 inches tall and is perfect for small arms to hold and cuddle. I feel safe giving Amelia any toy from EcoMom because I trust that they are created in the best environment and made from all natural, organic products and fillings. So when she chooses to gnaw rather than cuddle, I feel comfortable with what she’s putting in her mouth!



This holiday season, you should also treat yourself! EcoMom has a fantastic deal for annual EcoPass holders. For only $99 a year, you get early access to the Daily Deal, a 15% discount on every order as well as free shipping –no minimum purchase required! If you think $99 is too much – just consider it as costing $8.25 a month, and that pays for itself in as little as 4 orders when you consider shipping costs! Buying organic is safer and healthier for your family, and that’s something that you can’t put a pricetag on!

Just in time for the holidays, EcoMom has provided all Marine Parents readers a fabulous 15% discount code good for your first order! Just enter in code SBBL557 at checkout to receive this awesome offer! EcoMom is so fantastic that she is also offering up a $15.00 gift voucher to her online shop to one lucky Marine Parents reader!!


mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the EcoMom store and tell me what you would purchase! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!






extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)


• follow me on twitter +1 entry


• follow EcoMom on twitter +1 entry


• tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)


" win a $15 gift voucher to @EcoMomCEO from @taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/3xwqkzw {ends 12/2} #giveaways #eco #organic "
• become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook +1 entry


• become a fan of EcoMom on Facebook +1 entry


• vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)


• sign up for the EcoMom Newsletter +1 entries


• sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries


• add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries


• make a purchase from EcoMom using discount code SBBL557 and send me a copy of the invoice +5 entries


• enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry




you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url (learn how to do that here) or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 12/2/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. open to US and Canada residents. If you’ve won with EcoMom in the past 45 days, you will be ineligible – let’s spread the EcoMom love!


while i was sent this adorable plush toy for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

45 comments:

  1. I'm a follower! :)
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both of your buttons on my blog!

    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower and love the Melissa & Doug Insects Chunky Puzzle! I was just browsing all ofe the internet to find colorful, pretty puzzles for my daughter's Christmas gift and this would be perfect!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you on Picket Fence! (11/25)
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also entered into your Tolly Tots giveaway!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. following your blog publicly by Google Friend Connect and if I won, I'd purchase some gDiapers

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/8001718327451648


    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also entered Smart & Sexy Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also entered Doopsy Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. following EcoMom on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a fan of EcoMom on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. signed up for the EcoMom Newsletter

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. TWEET:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/8149461544992768

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follow via gfc and I would get a Baby BeeHinds Wool Cover

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow you on twitter @lifesemicrunchy

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/8615213003702272

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. voted for you on picket fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/8943969245331456

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. We would stock up on the foods-- My daughter loves the Plum Organics and I would like to try out some of their other food products. ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  27. fan of Marine Parents on Facebook ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  28. become a fan of EcoMom on Facebook ngiraldi @ gmail .c om

    ReplyDelete
  29. voted on Picket Fence blogs 11/28 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  30. signed up for the EcoMom newsletter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow your blog publicly and if I won, I would put the GC towards the Under the Nile Monkey and a Green Toys Tugboat for my sons Christmas present!
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow EcoMom on twitter (@trvlgrl121)
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/9118381668044801

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a fan of EcoMom on Facebook
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am signed up for the EcoMom Newsletter
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am signed up for your emails and confirmed #1
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am signed up for your emails and confirmed #2
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your new blog button is on my blog #1
    http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your new blog button is on my blog #2
    http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/9444415546331136

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. voted via picket fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I voted for you at Picket Fence Blogs 11/30 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm entered in the Little Green Books giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete