all shipping costs for multiple sales can be combined and REASONABLE offers will be considered! diaper description is on top, picture below!
Doopsy SD - Giggly Orange. This diaper has been used only 2 times and is in EEUC condition, NO STAINS. Perfect. Diaper retails for 17.95. I'm selling for $14ppd. This is the version with the extra bamboo insert... perfect for a nighttime diaper or heavy wetter!
PrairieTales - Aqua/Black pocket diaper, with original insert. This diaper has only been used a few times and is in EEUC, NO STAINS on insert or diaper! I'm asking $14ppd. This diaper retails for $18.50 on their website.
MotherEase Diaper w/Cover - OneSize Diaper that does require cover. Cover is the Rainforest print. This is the White Cotton Terry fabric. Retails for $21.95. This diaper set has never been used I'm asking $18ppd.
Babykicks Organic Bumboo Pocket - This is the older version of the Babykicks Bumboo. It works great and is in EEUC, NO STAINS at all. It does NOT come with an insert. This is for the shell only. Asking $9ppd.

SweetPea OS Covers - I have 2, a Sapphire and White. These retail for $9.95. Neither has been used. I'm asking $7ppd.
Babykicks 3g Bumboo Pocket - Poppy. Used only a few times, EEUC, NO STAINS. This is for the shell only, NO INSERT. Asking $12ppd.
Baltic Amber Necklace - Caramel colored. Great uses for teething for little ones! This necklace came from The Green Baby Clothing Company. It measures 12 inches. Retails for $18.50, asking $14ppd.
Organic Bamboo Velour - Hand dyed to a Sunshine color. This was a yard, and I only used a small square, as you can see by the pictures. Could be used for making your own cloth wipes, etc. Asking $10ppd
if you see anything you like, comment here or email lindseygalvez @ gmail dot com. be sure to spread the word to all your friends - reblog this or retweet by using this:





















0 comments:
Post a Comment