The final Fluff Fun winners are about to be announced!
I have had so much fun reviewing new diapers, finding ones we love and ones that work in a pinch! I have also really enjoyed sharing them with you all!! I am excited for those that one, and for those that didn't, I have more giveaways coming :) Also, check the bottom of this post for a great discount to one of our sponsor's stores!
So our winners for the AppleCheeks Swim Diapers are....
Rachel said...
following AppleCheeks on twitter (@rachelhooey)
(for the Size 2 in Bonfire)
and
Bernice said...
I subscribe via email (1)
(for the Size 1 in Bonfire)
I'm so happy for you both, you will love your new fluff addition!!! Now, for a discount!
My friend Carrie, over at Mud Butt Diapers, is offering up a great discount on diapers for the next week... so this diaper code will expire on 10/23/10. Be sure to use it quick quick quick!! She does custom diapers also, so if you can't find something you love in her shop right now, then order a custom!!!
MARINEP5 for all customs 5% off
MARINEP10 for all instocks 10% off
MARINEP10 for all instocks 10% off
Use either or both of these codes during checkout from her shop!! Let me know what you order :)







