I absolutely cannot tell you how necessary a wet bag is if you cloth diaper. I would even venture to say multiple wet bags! We keep one very large wet bag hanging from a doorknob near Amelia’s room to catch all of her day-to-day diapers and to empty other wet bags into. It is our most used bag, by far. In addition we also have a small one in the diaper bag and I typically keep one or two medium ones with me at work for her diapers there. Then I transfer those to the hanging wet bag at night when we get home. It is so nice to have a functional accessory like this when cloth diapering. Not only are they adorable (what isn’t adorable when compared to using a gallon size Ziploc bag instead?), but they keep in the odors from gallons of pee pee and smears of….. Well, you know.
Maxwell Designs (who is in the process of changing her name to Toots and Tots… adorable, no?) has some absolutely adorable prints for wet bags! I’ve heard great things about her bags, and they are all so cute!! Her bags are made from high quality cotton exterior and lined with PUL inside so to mask odor and contain any moisture. The small size measures 9.5” by 11” and can hold a couple of wet diapers or prefolds and wipes. This would make a great addition to any diaper bag!! Say goodbye to Ziploc!
You can also get free shipping in the US and Canada on any small wet bag purchase that you make through her website using the coupon code “Free Shipping” at checkout. I like to keep multiple wet bags in case one gets soiled or is in the wash.
Maxwell Designs has generously offered a surprise print wet bag giveaway for one lucky Marine Parents winner!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit Maxwell Designs and tell me what else you like in her shop! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!
extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
• follow me on twitter +1 entry
• follow Maxwell Designs on twitter +1 entry
• tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry
" #win a free @MaxwellDesigns wetbag from @taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/3xajlft{ends 10/9} during the Fluff Fun #clothdiaper #giveaways "
• become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
• become a friend of Maxwell Designs on facebook +1 entry • vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
• blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
• sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
• email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
• sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
• enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry
this giveaway will run until 10/9/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. open to US and Canada residents.










I follow your blog. I really want to have an aden and anais bib.
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I am your fan on FB
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe to your emails
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe to your emails
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe to your emails
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
entered hylands giveaway
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow your blog and I also like the Maxwell diaper bag!
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@MNTara
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I follow Maxwell Designs on twitter
ReplyDelete@MNTara
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26223964875
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I like Maxwell Designs on fb
ReplyDeletetara s.
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I voted for you on picket fence!
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I'm your newest follower and I love the Dabbawalla Lunch Bags & Backpacks. Please pick me. I'm still in the ugly ziplock stage. :)
ReplyDeletekerrificonline.blogspot.com
I follow via GFC and I also like the AppleCheeks Bamboo Wipes
ReplyDeletehelenlamby at <hotmail)
tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26237352291
ReplyDeletehelenlamby at <hotmail)
follow via gfc
ReplyDeletei love that they carry applecheeks!
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
follow maxwell on twitter
ReplyDelete@mcintoshkim
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26286151434
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
fan on fb and commented on one of your posts
ReplyDeletekim mcintosh
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
like maxwell on fb
ReplyDeletekim mcintosh
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
voted on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
#1 subscribe via email
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
#2 subscribe via email
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
#3 subscribe via email
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC and I love the aden+anais products that she carries.
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
i follow you on twitter as mama407
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26291249226
ReplyDeleteI follow maxwell designs on twitter as mama407
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
i voted for you on PF
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
i subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
i subscribe via e-mail-entry #2
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
i subscribe via e-mail-entry #3
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I've entered the Hyland's Homeopathic Products giveaway
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I've entered the teething necklace giveawy
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I voted for you on picket fence
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I would love to try the applecheeks wipes
ReplyDeletetheclothspring at hotmail dot com
also following your blog as Patti Persia
• follow me on twitter +1 entry
ReplyDelete@theclothspring
theclothspring at hotmail
• follow Maxwell Designs on twitter +1 entry
ReplyDelete@theclothspring
• tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/theClothspring/status/26317677857
theclothspring at hotmail
• become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
ReplyDeletePatti p
• become a friend of Maxwell Designs on facebook +1 entry
ReplyDeletedone Patti P
• vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
ReplyDeletedone
• sign up for my emails and confirm
ReplyDeletetheclothspring at hotmail
email sign up
ReplyDeletetheclothspring at homtmail
email
ReplyDeletetheclothspring at hotmail
I follow you via GFC.
ReplyDeleteYou know I *LOVE* the camo print wetbag! So cute!
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter @oregongal1
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow Maxwell designs on twitter @oregongal1
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26321764419
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I am a fan on FB and I wrote you a note :)
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow maxwell designs on FB
ReplyDeleteAngela Ross Heffner
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
Voted for ya!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I have signed up for your e-mails
ReplyDelete#1
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I have signed up for your e-mails
ReplyDelete#2
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I have signed up for your e-mails
ReplyDelete#3
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow you blog publicly and I also like the AppleCheeks diapers that she carries!
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as chalcedonia.
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/chalcedonia/status/26322684986
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
I'm already a friend of Maxwell Designs on facebook.
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
I voted for you on Picket Fence.
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
I entered your Natural Wooden Nursing/Teething Necklace giveaway.
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
I follow your blog and I like the BabyBoomba - Bamboo Blankets! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (@trvlgrl121)
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I follow Maxwell Designs on twitter (@trvlgrl121)
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/26327927599
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I am a friend of Maxwell Designs on facebook
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I signed up for your emails and confirmed #1
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I signed up for your emails and confirmed #2
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I signed up for your emails and confirmed #3
ReplyDeleteSHull2319 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeleteI like her Travel Change Pads.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I follow MD on Twitter.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26353827001
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I like you on FB.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I like MD on FB.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I voted for you on PF blogs.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I get your emails. 1
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I get your emails. 2
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I get your emails. 3
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entered the Wooden Teething Necklace giveaway.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entered the Hyland's giveaway.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entered the AppleCheek's Envelope Cover giveaway.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entered the AppleCheeks Little Bundle giveaway.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Entering the CottonWood Baby Organic Wipes giveaway.
ReplyDeletelindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26360235558
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I voted for you!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
follow you.
ReplyDeletei love the camo print for the wet bags!
smmumma at gmail dot com
voted
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I follow your blog. I like the RiNGLEY Teething Toys.
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
follow you on twitter @lifesemicrunchy
ReplyDeletefollow maxwell designs on twitter @lifesemicrunchy
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/26392327807
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
fan on facebook
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
fan of Maxwell Design on facebook
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
voted for your blog on picket fence
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
2 email subscriber
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
3 email subscriber
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog via Google Friend Connect and I also love the AppleCheeks diapers! Thanks
ReplyDeletekatiekstewart at gmail dot com
tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/chalcedonia/status/26399945037
ReplyDeletechalcedonia at gmail dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26409172712
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
Public follower.
ReplyDeleteI also like her Maxwell Designs Diaper Bags! She makes gorgeous stuff!
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Follow Maxwell Designs on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26452189516
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook (Kirsten Thompson)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I like Maxwell designs on facebook (Kirsten Thompson)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Voted on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber 1
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber 2
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber 3
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I voted for you!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26517408149
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
I follow!
ReplyDeleteI love the organic storage containers!
Dana
LilFamily13.blogspot.com
LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
Voted on Picket Fence
ReplyDeleteDana
LilFamily13.blogspot.com
LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
I'm a friend on FB!
ReplyDeleteDana
LilFamily13.blogspot.com
LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
I'm signed up for emails from my personal email acct
ReplyDelete1/3
Dana
LilFamily13.blogspot.com
LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
I'm signed up for emails from my personal email acct
ReplyDelete2/3
Dana
LilFamily13.blogspot.com
LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
I'm signed up for emails from my personal email acct
ReplyDelete3/3
Dana
LilFamily13.blogspot.com
LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
Blogged: http://lilfamily13.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-week.html
ReplyDelete2/2
Dana
Tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26578662715
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
Voted for ya!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
i follow you through GFC -- They have a ton of cute things... like the Bink Link :) ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on FB and thanked you for this giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of Maxwell Designs on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for your emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm entered in the Hylands giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm entered in the EcoMom giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI voted for you on picket fence
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
publicly following via GFC and I LOVE that they carry Lunchbots-they're on our MUST HAVE list for when the kids start full-day school!
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
following Maxwell Designs on twitter (@rachelhooey)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
voted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26596320405
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
I'm entered in the Cotton Wood Baby giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeletedaily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26611251685
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
Voted for you!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26641798031
I like the aden+anais swaddling blankets
ReplyDeleteyuki@michelf.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@yuki_kokoro
I follow Maxwell Designs on twitter
ReplyDelete@yuki_kokoro
I entered the CottonWood Baby giveaway
ReplyDeletevoted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26686583521
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I also entered the CottonWood giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I also entered the Hyland giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I also entered the nursing/teething necklace giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26693201069
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26708915589
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
I follow you and would like to try Rockin Green Cloth Diaper Laundry Detergent.
ReplyDeletebjfong13[at]yahoo[dot]com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26732353753
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Voted today
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26735575609
ReplyDeletehelenlamby at <hotmail)
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26764928537
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I e-mailed three friends about this giveaway and cc’d you! #2
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow you publicly and I also like their diaper bags!
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
I follow Maxwell Designs on twitter
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
I'm a fan of you on Fb
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
I am a fan of Maxwell designs on fb
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
I signed up for emails
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
entry #1
I signed up for emails
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
entry #2
I signed up for emails
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
entry #3
I also entered your hylands giveaway
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
I also entered your CottonWood wipes giveaway
ReplyDeleterastrassbur at gmail dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26797542690
dakotaring at yahoo dot
voted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26834765926
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
voted for you on Picket Fence Blog
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
Tweet Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26883896300
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I voted for ya!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com