11 September 2010

weekending....


the weekend is upon us, friends.
enjoy the cooler weather, some college ball, and good old relaxation!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for following, I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family. I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/hopping-on-into-sunday-09122010.html.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! We are Pro Ball watchers here in this house. My husband is ecstatic the season is upon us now. He just got the second TV out from the garage today! Ha Ha! And he watches both of them at the same time.


    Heather from Mommy Only Has Two Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi new bloggie buddy! Your space is so adorable! Thank you for swinging by mine, I'm thrilled to return your follow:)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps- it says that I'm following, but for some reason my picture isn't showing up in the box! Everytime I try to re-follow it tells me I'm a follower! huh? Let me know if it didn't work because I'll stop over and try again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes.. It is that time of year.. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm now your newest follower!

    What a GREAT blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following! I am now a follower of yours. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that picture :) Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I hope to see you again next week :)
    ~Lori S.
    Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete