29 September 2010

just some random ramblings....

i am tired.  that's ramblings number 1-22.  because i could say it on repeat, much like a broken record.  my body is just not cooperating with all i must do.  my mind has shut down, my legs don't function correctly, and my eyes are in a permanent glazed-over state of being.  factor in that amelia is taking only a handful of 45 minute naps today and you have one tired mama on your hands.  that's me, if you were wondering.

it has been raining for at least 72 straight hours here in jacksonville.  non-stop.  i'm talking flash flood warnings, delayed school for the girls i nanny, pot holes in a newly paved road kind of rain.  i don't mind it, but please refer back to ramblings 1-22.... rain makes me tired, too.  due to this sudden non-shortage of water from the sky, i haven't been able to sun dry diapers.  our gro-vias are pooped out, literally.  those bad boys are stained.  and i don't use that word lightly.  and speaking of poop... amelia just let out the gurgliest sound from her butt i have ever heard in my life.  something like you would see on a sitcom when the clueless dad is left alone with the infant while mom's away for the weekend and the dad leaves the baby in the same diaper for.ev.er. because he's afraid to open it.  but she's in a way better mood now than she was three minutes ago, so....

i am desperately trying to restock our etsy shop.  i have a couple of reviews for our items coming up (wipes cases, sophie leashes) and i am trying to get it together enough to order supplies on etsy.  but you know me, you know etsy, and we are not a good match.... i'll spend all day on there browsing and not come out with anything i needed.  i did find some super cute suspender clips that are ROUND (adorable) and ordered those already.  now i need to get some ribbon bundles and pearl snaps.  they are in my favorites, but i need to sit and order them.  but alas, i blog randomness instead.


i don't have a "wordless wednesday" today.  i'm tired (i told you...  broken record) and amelia is anything but wordless lately.  she found her "big girl voice" and uses it to her full capacity.  that child has a set of lungs!  wow, she is loud!  i was too tired to get out my camera, take a good picture, download said picture and upload... rather, i simply used my cell phone, then went and folded some laundry and posted the above picture.  in that time, i could have done a better picture, but i didn't realize it.

friends, i hope you are having a more energetic and dryer day than me!! i wish you all the best :)

ps.... i just realized that i put amelia down for a nap mid-post and she still had on the sitcom worthy diaper.  Lord, give me a strong stomach and a non-blown out diaper in 45 minutes.


11 comments:

  1. I hope your day turns around! It is amazing, we are having a heat wave in So. Cal and I would love to have some rain! Maybe not buckets full but...(:

    I am now following you from Feeding Fours blog hop. I would love for you to come follow me also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your day gets better. i feel your pain about being tired im completely and utterly drained and have been for months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you have been so tired!!! every time I think about the fact that you are having another baby, I get SO excited!!! :)

    and the sitcom worthy diaper cracked me up....hope it wasnt that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello thanks for following my blog, I am now following back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I am happy to follow you back!

    {K}

    http://www.TopFloorFamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from To Spend Or Save
    http://tospendorsave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hug* I hope your day got better!


    I received this blog award today and I'm paying it forward to you :) I hope you'll pay it forward as well :)
    http://adventuresnabbyland.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award-yipee.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i found your log via the thurs blog hop.
    im following now :)

    hope you'll follow me back

    http://fuyume.net

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey- I found you on a THursday blog hop. I really thought your post was cute. I remember those days of fatigue- but God bless sleep training! I am a fellow military wife- hubby is in the SD Army/Ntl Guard. He works full time guard, though.

    I'm following you-I'd love the follow back. Hope you get some SLEEP!!

    Crystal
    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-do.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following me. I'm now following back! :)

    Get some rest girl, by the way, your daughter's name is PRECIOUS! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog!! I am now following you back. I look forward to reading more of your posts and hope you will be able to join in on my Wednesday Blog Hop next week.
    http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete