that's right. i've been talking it up and i've been reviewing diapers left and right. starting FRIDAY i will be posting at least one cloth diaper or cloth diapering accessory giveaway each day for a week!! i have so many great companies and products to share with you, i can't wait :)
if you want to get ahead of the game, go ahead and grab the Fluff Fun Button over on the left sidebar and start spreading the love on your blog! let your friends know about this awesome week of giveaways, too!
for five BONUS entries into each giveaway before they even start, tweet this twice daily before friday morning at 8am:
"follow @taprilcrosier for a chance to #WIN tons of #clothdiaper #giveaways at Marine Parents!! http://tinyurl.com/flufffun {starts FRIDAY}"
come back here and leave me the permalink for each tweet for your entries to count.... i'll be keeping track of these extra entries.









I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/25823448793
Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog! I’m returning the follow.
ReplyDeletewww.hislittlemrs.blogspot.com
HI!!! :) Thanks so much for visiting my Blog!! :) I LOVE yours- and cant wait to check out Fluff Fun! :) Following you back! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are your newest followers from the Wednesday Blog hop!!! We would love it if you could follow us too!!
ReplyDeleteThe Coupon Cents Sisters
Julie and Adele
www.couponcentssisters.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/yeahhappy/status/25846023851
ReplyDeletetweet
Hi! Thanks for joining the Green Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteJacqie @ talesofthewife.com
thanks for following me and I'm now following you back great blog btw!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following the green blog hop!!!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
goinggreenwithnoah.com
Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following you too!
ReplyDeleteTweet #1 for 9/29:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25894121584
I love your blog... its so cute... now following you back.. tweeted about your giveway
ReplyDeleteI tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/25906167763
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
Tweet #2 for 9/29:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25907275479
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Thanks for linking up to Friendly Wednesday. Hope to see you there next week as well!
ReplyDeleteI am following you back! I LOVE your blog already!
www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/25910698605
http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/25910599128
tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/yeahhappy/status/25943020102
angiedkelly at gmail dot com
Tweets for 9/30:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25966776050
http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25970391370
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/DoableDiapers/status/25991238682
Andrea Hamilton (@DoableDiapers)
http://twitter.com/yeahhappy/status/26042427777
ReplyDeleteangiedkelly at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26063212600
ReplyDelete