Ooh those are beautiful! I could think of a million things to do with that, so you have me curious?!?!
Very beautiful! And you have me curious too! I'm a terrible guesser...so do tell!
I love the patterns :) I have no idea what you will make but as Darlene said, it could a lot of things =DNew follower to your blog =)http://lean-soldier.blogspot.com
Oooh... I got the red one in a giveaway last year (along with several other fabrics) and made a quilt with mine. It is SO pretty!
Those would be gorgeous on anything but I can sure see them on a bag.
Love the fabric. I'm going to guess that you're making either curtains, bedding or some pillows.
I know, I know!!!!
Purse? Tote? Laptap Bag? Curtains? Pillows? http://www.totallytemberton.net
Ummm, Napkins??
very cute! I'm jealous bc I am so NOT crafty HAHA!
New follower from Meet & Follow Sunday, I'd love for you to follow me back!
Would make a great apron.
Pillow case dress. :)?
Ooh those are beautiful! I could think of a million things to do with that, so you have me curious?!?!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! And you have me curious too! I'm a terrible guesser...so do tell!
ReplyDeleteI love the patterns :) I have no idea what you will make but as Darlene said, it could a lot of things =D
ReplyDeleteNew follower to your blog =)
http://lean-soldier.blogspot.com
Oooh... I got the red one in a giveaway last year (along with several other fabrics) and made a quilt with mine. It is SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteThose would be gorgeous on anything but I can sure see them on a bag.
ReplyDeleteLove the fabric. I'm going to guess that you're making either curtains, bedding or some pillows.
ReplyDeleteI know, I know!!!!
ReplyDeletePurse? Tote? Laptap Bag? Curtains? Pillows?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.totallytemberton.net
Ummm, Napkins??
ReplyDeletevery cute! I'm jealous bc I am so NOT crafty HAHA!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Meet & Follow Sunday, I'd love for you to follow me back!
ReplyDeleteWould make a great apron.
ReplyDeletePillow case dress. :)?
ReplyDelete