the mug is super nice... it's about a "medium" at McDonald's or Starbucks which is a good size for me. we usually make hot coffee each morning at the house, but sometimes we forget to set the timer and i just run through the drivethru on my way to work. i usually save my coffee for the walk down the road to the school bus stop with the little girls i watch. initially, i was a little nervous about the "porcelain" factor.... a ceramic cup? me? pshhhhh...... but this is a strong little fella! and i don't feel like i'm having to be so extra careful not to bump or bang my cup, it's just natural. and really.... shouldn't we all feel natural and comfortable with our coffee cups? what an odd question.
the Eco Cup comes with a removable silicone sleeve in either white or brown. i received white, but knew i would be replacing it with something far more.... fabulous! what do you think about this?
so fun, right?? i ordered this custom coffee cozy from Natalya's Studio on Etsy.... it's so soft and, well, cozy. i am really pleased with how it turned out and i adore that honey mustard color! i was really hoping i would get the same button that was pictured, but she uses what buttons she has in stock and they are all 100% natural, so i was ok with that!! the only thing i wish was different was that it was just a few stitches shorter.... wrap-around-wise, if that makes sense. it is just a tad loose for my liking, but that makes it easy to put it on and remove it before washing, so i guess i won't think on it too much!! *wink* overall, it was an excellent experience from a very talented artist. i just love etsy so much.... seriously, i'm addicted.
in addition to how much i love supporting smaller businesses like Ecomom, i do so hope that this year i will purchase even more from Etsy, big cartel and Hyena Cart, or individual artists out there rather than purchasing from major corporations {although I am addicted to Target.... probably not going to be able to quell that problem anytime soon}. and, ohyeah!, i can try to make stuff too!!!












I have a cup just like that and I love it! I take mine EVERYWHERE LOL! I also make fleece cozies for mine :)
ReplyDeleteI've seen those on Etsy, and I absolutely love them. Since I should be entirely capable of making one myself, I'll do that... eventually. I've made a can coozie though!! Haha.
ReplyDeleteAnestazia <3
http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/
subscribing to your blog on the recommendation of Lindsey from not so easy being green! Looking forward to getting to know you better!
ReplyDelete