09 January 2011

military monday blog hop.... week eight!

welcome, welcome, welcome!  you have stumbled upon (or purposely found) the Military Monday Blog Hop!  while your gracious hosts are military wives and blogging connoisseurs, we invite all of you, military or not, to join in this great new blog hop to get your week started and your blog following grown!  feel free to link up as many blogs as you have - but please don't leave links to your facebook, twitter or other blog hops (those links will be deleted!).  you can also share this blog hop on your own blog, if you please.... we totally encourage it! 
the guidelines are quite simple here!
  • grab the Military Monday Blog Hop button and post it as a new blog post or somewhere on your blog so we can be sure you are at the right hop!




  • follow both hosts {just click the buttons below!} - we promise to follow back, just give us a few days to catch up with everyone!



  • follow as many, or as few, of the linked blogs as you like - but remember, the more you follow, the more followers you will get in return! be sure to leave a comment that you stopped by from the Military Monday Blog Hop and leave your blog address!!


  • thanks for joining us, and we hope you make some great new blog friends today!  now, let's get hoppin'! 

    5 comments:

    1. Eek! How did I manage to get on there twice?
      Sometimes I amaze myself...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Dear April

      I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you taking the time to host this party. Have a fabulous week and drop by for a visit soon!

      Ramona
      http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much for hosting.

      ReplyDelete
    4. April! I got linked up :)
      Running late today lots going on...
      comment love!
      Oh! And I loved the shoes even if they aren't snow proof!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Bummer! I just saw this now. I followed both hosts though, I will for sure be looking out to link up next week. :)

      http://sarahv2010.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete