21 January 2011

i love being a mommy!

amelia and i love having mini-photo shoots throughout the day.  i am sososo lucky to be able to spend every single day with my darling daughter!  she is unbelievably smart and charming.... oh yeah, and STUBBORN {just like her daddy *wink*}.  every day of my life has led up to being caleb's wife and amelia's mommy.  every day i spend with them is perfection!

{photo shoot 1}

{photo shoot 2 - and a kiss!}


we've hit a major milestone recently.... we are now two week deep with sippy cups!  we did it cold turkey one day, just started filling her cup with formula and decided to see what she would do.  there was no tantrums, no whining and no hiccups along the way!  and as of yesterday, amelia is now in full-tilting mode with the sippies!  i am so proud of her :)  my little almost eleven month old is 100% off the bottle -- hooray!!

{it may be january but we still rock the nakedness....}

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love all the pics! My kids and I do little photo shoots all the time too. Good job on the sippy cup! You're an awesome mommy. And rocking the nakedness is a must with cutie cloth dipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is naked a lot too, hehe

    I'm dreading bottle weening!! I have a nine month old, and she loves her baba's although we give her sippy cups with water and juice in them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 2 weeks! Seriously, such a great accomplishment for Amel and YOU!
    I love the photoshoots... and that she rocks the nakedness in January!

    ReplyDelete