20 January 2011

the husband and wife behind Marine Parents....

sometimes it's nice just to be known as a husband and wife, two lovers trying to make it all work in this crazy life of parenthood!  here's a sneak peek into some of our pre-Amelia archives....

 
{on the plane home from Oregon after getting married! -- in the Tennesee Mountains headed to a secret location for our honeymoon}

{at the Marriott on our one year anniversary -- eating at Medieval Times the same night}


{before we moved from our first home in Marietta, Ga.}


"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
-dr. seuss

7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, Cute couple... & I Love the quote~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. It's so nice to reminisce sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. That quote is so true too. John & I are both super weird and that's all the more why I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Ma'am. I think I'm in love with the white blouse you're wearing at the Marriot and Medieval Times.... just sayin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet! I love the quote, too. Stay in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Y'all are still so young and cute! LOL! Love that Seuss quote. It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete