20 December 2010

getting in the blogging spirit!

i can't believe how quickly the holidays are approaching.  christmas is this week, folks!!  are you ready?  i have just a few more gifts for amelia to wrap up.  and re-wrap some of the presents that she has already ripped into!

so today, i wanted to share some blogging love - a little bloggy gift, if you will?  i would absolutely adore it if you followed some of my favorite blogs to read.... i am sure you will enjoy them as much as i do!  each blog i'm spotlighting today brings a little bit of humor, a little bit of inspiration, or a little bit of reality into my day.  i hope you find something great to read yourself!!




so easy being green
Lindsey blogs here about her adorable family {including her hubby and precious little girl}!! They are on a quest to make their life "green" - I love following their transformation!  This is a relatively new blog, but she is growing fast.  "Going Green" is such a big initiative right now, and I love that one of my bloggy friends is cataloging her adventure for us to experience right along side.  Not to mention, all of the pictures of her little girl are so.adorable.... I just want to eat that little girl up!  Lindsey is so fun and has been participating in the "All About Me" 30 day challenge with me - I totally wish we were neighbors so our girls could hang out and we could talk cloth diapers together!






Mommy Does is another new blog on the block! This is a crafty and frugal mama posting anything from creative, home-made Christmas decorations to ways to really score big at the store - especially on meat and produce, which I always have a tough time saving on!  Not only is she a fabulous new blogger, she is also a wonderful woman.  When I sent out a blog post a few weeks ago looking for acorns she immediately sent me a BIG box full of acorns {she even saved me from yucky maggots in the acorns by baking them!}.



MomentsinBetween

Kristina runs the Little Baby Bug blog -- her daughter is so so so cute!  She has also been participating in the 30 day challenge and has been so good about keeping up every day!! I love learning more about her!  She is such a sweet and spirited lady full of faith through tough times.  This lady is also very lucky with winning giveaways!! She just had a fabulous facelift on her blog - how adorable is her button?!


For all the other blogs I read everyday - check out my "currently reading...." section on my sidebar.  I start each day by clicking through and checking out their newest posts, creations, recipes, ideas.  I am totally inspired by other women bloggers.  Finding the time to blog between managing a household, children and full or part-time jobs is quite a feat and I stand in awe of these women for making it to their computer desk everyday to share with me a little piece of their lives!

12 comments:

  1. Hi April,

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back!!

    Your little girl has sucha darling smile!

    Holly
    www.hollyatnaptime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following!
    http://emmysworld-lulusmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lady! I wish we were neighbors as well!!! Little Amelia and Sophia would get along so great together... or totally not, which could only be totally hilarious, watching them try to "out-do" one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog, thanks for the follow, following you too
    Lareen
    Momccupation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is just around the corner like you say and I haven't bought ANY gifts yet :/
    I'm following your blog, follow mine? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet. What a neat treat when I was having a really BAD day! Is it weird that I feel like I'm friends with other bloggers even though we've never met. I wish Sofia could join the party too with Amelia and Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much April. I have really enjoyed this past month and hope for about twenty-three-thousand more months eing your blogger friend.... haha. Kidding I don't think we will live that long but you've got the point.

    This was such a nice thing to open my e-mail and be surprised like that. I love your sewing skills. I tried my hand at it last night and for my first time on a machine was't too awful.

    We shall see! Thanks again. I have a small giveaway at mommydoes if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi There! I've followed you here on the Monday blog hops! I'm your newest follower. Drop by my blog and return the follow? I can be found at Sugarbeat's Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right...the people you meet through this blogging thing are amazing. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi April!
    Thanx for stoping by my blog, and following, but I can't se you amoung my followers =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm Mommy Does' mother, MeMe Does! She showed me your blog.

    ReplyDelete