seriously?! you guys are awesome!! hitting 600 followers is so exciting for me! i love having each of you here, thanks for stopping by, and i hope you'll keep looking around :)
i'm fairly certain a new giveaway is in order to celebrate - check back tomorrow for a
cloth diaper review and giveaway!!
Wow... I can only image how happy you are:) Oneday maybe.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I hope I can make it to 600 :) I was so thrilled when it was 100 I did a dance, haha.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kate
I am your newest follower which will make me 601!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on hitting 600 followers! Maybe I'll have that many one day . . . and then I will have nothing to say and they'll all jump ship! LOl!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Count me as 607!
Hi, Thanks for following me! Congrats on all the followers, I'm following you back!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! I am at about two hundred but I can't wait till I have as many followers as you do!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back from http://whatifedmyfamilytoday.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteLove the Marines! God bless our military and their families that sacrifice so much!
Looking forward to following your posts :)
Jeanette
600!!! Congrats! I'll get there one day...lol
ReplyDeleteIm following you back! I just hit 50 followers, congrats on 600+ that's very impressive. I'll be back.. laura
ReplyDeleteHi April,
ReplyDeletewell done on your followers, thanks for becoming one of mine too :) I'm now following you back
Abi
www.angeleden.blogspot.com