04 December 2010

all about me.... day twelve!

all about me
 
day 12 - something you are OCD about
 
 
 
open.  closet.  doors...... kdur;skdjrksudrkusd.  i am so not ok with this, and i took alot of will power to actually take a picture of this obviously staged open closet door (hello, i'm OCD about it... why would it be open on it's own?!)
 
however, my dear husband is most definitely not OCD about this issue and finds it borderline insane that i will crawl out of bed after we have turned out the lights because i realized that the closet door was open.  it's just irritating! like unfinished business.... i know there is no "boogey man" so let's leave those comments at bay, but surely you can understand the unfinished business reality here, right?

4 comments:

  1. thanks for following my blog. I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Welp my husband gets mad because I'll walk into the kitchen looking for NOTHING, open all the cabinets and walk out and forget about them... He later is closeing all of them and get mad at me! I dont know why I do it, its kinda like im 'sleepwalking' while im opening them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a roommate once who left kitchen cabinets open all the time!...right at my head level. So I would smack into them. She was shorter than me, so she never cared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I know all about this. It's improving at my home,"I think". Thank you for your visit, love having you over. I enjoyed reading your lovely blog and will be back for more. Now following!

    ReplyDelete