08 November 2010

ta da!!

i've kept it a secret for almost two weeks now..... but if you haven't noticed (or you are viewing this post in a reader), i have a new blog design!!!

i have worked closely with Courtney from Not So Homemade on this design that i had spinning around i my head for quite some time now, and i am thrilled with the way it all turned out!! she is beyond talented and has fantastic input on tweaking ideas and making them work!  most of the stuff she emailed me was better than what i imagined in my mind.  it has been an unbelievable honor to work with her and see her skills put to work firsthand.





between being a full time college student, a fellow blogger and a twenty-one year old (we all know how important that year is!), courtney finds time to design blogs on a budget!  most blog makeovers will cost you anywhere from $60 to over $200!! plus, you have to pay for artist fees of any artwork the designer uses.  it can get costly fast.  courtney says on her blog that she loves designing so much that she took those costs and slashed them - giving fellow bloggers a ridiculously awesome (and affordable) price for a custom design.

now, if you aren't up for the full course - just a couple side items.... she does a la carte work also!  you can get blog buttons for $2.00, a blog post signature for A BUCK, a new header for $5.00.... i mean seriously, this girl is awesome!  why not spruce up your blog as a little holiday gift to yourself? for the price, you really can't say no!

are you ready to take the plunge, to spruce your blog up a bit?  then head over to courtney's blog and look around to see what you like.  or you can email her directly here.

4 comments:

  1. I love it, love it, love it! Did I mention I love it!? Looks wonderful!
    Hmmm... now I need to blog more so I can have a pretty design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen your blog before but it looks great now! and I loooove the color :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my site. I'm following you back now.

    Emma's Lunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks wonderful - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!! I'm totally going to check her out because my blog needs a makeover. I think that would make me so much more excited about blogging- and it sounds like she has great prices!

    ReplyDelete