last night we went to the 235th United States Marine Corps Birthday Ball for the unit caleb just left, H/MLA 269. we had alot of fun, and i really enjoyed a reason to buy new heels and get dressed up! they gave away a ton of great prizes (lots of xbox 360's, ps3's and a 55" TV) but we didn't win.... alot of our friends won, though!! how awesome!
i must say, we make a pretty nice looking couple - we clean up real good! there sure is nothing sexier than a man in uniform, i can tell you that much!









april!!! you look absolutely beautiful! and caleb looks so handsome! i am sure yall had so much fun! i love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful couple you are!! I;m glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm your newest follower and a fellow servicemember (veteran). I look forward to reading your blogs! Have a great Sunday! And that's a very nice picture of you and your husband!
ReplyDeleteLiz
www.ablogwithnopurpose.blogspot.com
I love the picture! So glad you all had a wonderful time. It's fun to get dressed up every now and then! :) You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt is so wonderful that the military puts on these events. I had never been around any enlisted families before and never knew.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful couple, gorgeous red dress.
I'm a new follower from Give it to me Tara. Hope you stop by mine.