02 November 2010

holidays with the corps.... adrienne audrey jewelry review and $20 gift voucher giveaway!

**CLOSED**
i have seriously become a sucker for jewelry.  before amelia was born, i honestly could not be bothered with it.  but since then, i have become an avid jewelry lover and wearer.  what i love most is unique pieces from artists who are working hard to get their name out there!  my newest favorite artist is Adrienne Audrey, who i found on my all-time favorite shopping site - Etsy!!!



Adrienne has a gorgeous collection of nature inspired accessories that are funky and unique.  she creates one of a kind pieces of jewelry from several different elements, including polymer clay, sterling silver, brass charms and feathers (to name a few).  her told me that her inspiration comes from "movies, fairy tales, mythology, flora and fauna".... she is so adorable, right?!

ok, so i was thrilled when i got my jewelry in the mail to review.  adrienne sent me a beautiful set of silver leaf earrings and matching silver leaf necklace.  these pieces are so feminine and pretty.  the girls i nanny for adore them, and while amelia chews on the necklace incessantly (can we blame her for good taste?), i can wear this earring and necklace set to work all day, or out at night on a date with caleb!




i love the length of the necklace chain, at a generous 17 inches.  not many necklaces are that long anymore, and so that definitely makes this necklace stand out as brag worthy!! i have had so many comments and compliments on my adrienne audrey jewelry, and i love spreading the word about her shop!

see something you loved in her shop?  adrienne has graciously allowed me to share with you a discount code worth 20% off your entire order until christmas!  orders placed between now and 12/25/10 can use the code "Marine Parents Promo" at checkout in the "message to seller" field and have 20% of your order refunded through paypal!

in addition to adrienne being so generous by letting me review her beautiful products, she is also happy to giveaway a $20 gift voucher to one very lucky Marine Parents winner!  this would make for a unique gift under the tree for a special friend or family member!

mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit Adrienne Audrey on etsy and tell me what you would spend $20 on! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" Please RT enter to #win a $20 GC to adrienneaudrey from @taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/3y65kv3  {ends 11/15} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
·         make a purchase from Adrienne Audrey and send me a copy of the invoice +5 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/15/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this jewelry set for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

82 comments:

  1. follow your blog.

    love the silver heart necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. already get your e-mails #1

    ReplyDelete
  3. entered happy baby giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/29466319864

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Following you back from Dressing Mommy! I love the Peacock Feather earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! That necklace is especially gorgeous! :o) Following you back. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again soon. :o)

    Larri at Seams Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with rings. I really like this one... Coral Cherry Blossom Filigree Ring
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get your emails.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get your emails. 3
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Entered the Happy Baby giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog publicly via GFC.

    I love the Ivory Lace with Brass Chain Necklace and the Brass Woodland Acorn Necklace with Brass Chain.

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/29530351100

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I get your e-mails #1

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I get your e-mails #2

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I get your e-mails #3

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/29587515668

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/29668921002

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/541267482120193

    ReplyDelete
  25. tweet

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/statuses/928212385267713

    ReplyDelete
  26. tweet

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/1380339884752897

    ReplyDelete
  27. Publicly following via GFC

    I'd use the gift card towards a Message in a Bottle Necklace

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Already signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Already signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Already signed up for your emails and confirmed (3)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/1424312217112577

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. voted for you via On The Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/1806511269482497

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/2179591942705152

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. voted for you via On The Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow your blog via GFC.
    I would love to spend the $ on Amythest and beige czech bead dangle earrings with silver ear wires!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow you on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/2508539713028096
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a fan of Marine Parents on FB
    Angela Ross Heffner
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Voted for ya 
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I receive your e-mails #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I receive your e-mails #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I receive your e-mails #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered your bummis giveaway!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow Lindsey's blog!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I have your holiday button on my blog #1
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angeal_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have your holiday button on my blog #2
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angeal_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have your holiday button on my blog #3
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angeal_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I voted for ya today!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/2836403616485376

    ReplyDelete
  53. voted for you at On the Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/2905989313466368

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/3064173516816384

    ReplyDelete
  56. Tweet

    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/3137515322089473
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Voted for ya! ;)
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/3263810076938240

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. voted via On the Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/3453738547159040

    ReplyDelete
  61. button is on my blog

    http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/3503748114546688
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Voted for ya today!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/3614018665193472

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. voted for you at On the Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. tweeted today

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/3799607922393089

    ReplyDelete