14 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... tommee tippee explora sippee cups review and giveaway!

**CLOSED**
Meal time is quite an extravaganza in our home.  When Amelia first started moving into the stage for solid foods, I made all her pureed delicacies myself.  She loved my pears, carrots, sweet potatoes.  Then we started on some small, dissolvable foods – puffs, melts, stale graham crackers (they get soft!).  Now, at eight months old she is a full-blown eater!  She loves eating independently, so whatever I make for dinner, I cut up into chunky morsels for her and she devours it!  Her all-time favorites – green beans and carrots.  She loves toast, she is a meat-eater, but some days she wants it, somedays not.  Today we tried mandarin oranges for the first time….. it was scary how fast she was shoving the slices in her mouth!
Now that Amelia is getting older, and closer to the point where we toss the bottles and formula, we are starting to work with her on using a sippy cup!  She loves to play with the cups, which I totally encourage for familiarity of the item, but she’s not too keen on tilting it to her mouth by herself.  She loves to drink water, such a healthy little babe!

I was really excited to find the Tommee Tippee explora Li’l sippee sipper cup.  Perfect for use starting at six months, this cup is uniquely designed, easy to use and clean... and it's just so darn cute! I got the pink and green cups, and each came with a nice hygiene cap, so that when you toss the cup in your diaper bag, you don’t have to worry about the leak-proof spout coming in contact with your wetbag or other nasties!  The explora Li’L sippee is made to easily dispense liquid to your little one without any biting of the soft spout, which is created to support oral development.  Each cup (they come in a 2 pack) is a generous 10 ounces for a healthy portion of yummy juice or water!  I like the slim design of the cup, it will fit easily into a pocket of the diaper bag as well as into baby Amelia’s little hands!

Overall, I am very impressed with the superiority of the Tommee Tippee products.  We own several other products that they have available, including the weaning bowls and easi-mat.  You can find Tommee Tippee products at several online websites, Babies R Us and other select retailers.
I was lucky enough to be able to review a fabulous product from Tommee Tippee, and I am pleased to offer one lucky Marine Parents reader their own set of Tommee Tippee explora Li’l sippee cups in color choice!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the Tommee Tippee website and find another innovative product you like! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow Tommee Tippee on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
"RT #win a a set of @tommeetippee_na explora sipper cups from
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/3yj3t5h {ends 11/21} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         become a fan of Tommee Tippee on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         sign up for the Tommee Tippee newsletter +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/21/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent these fantastic sipper cups for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

78 comments:

  1. I follow in GFC! I also like the explora ® easi-mat - in green. Thanks!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Marine Parents on Facebook!

    Belinda Parker
    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Tommee Tippee on Facebook!

    Belinda Parker
    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the Bebe Au Lait giveaway

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we would like the Explora® Li'l sippee flip top straw cup as well! i follow you through GFC ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm one of your fans on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a fan on Tommee Tippee on FB ngiraldi @ gmail .c om

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for you at Picket Fence blogs 11/14 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm signed up for the Tommee Tippee newsletter #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm signed up for the Tommee Tippee newsletter #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm entered in the Bebe au Lait giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the stage 3 easy reach teether. Follow your blog
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. fan of you on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. fan of tommee tippee on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. get your emails 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. get your emails 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow through GFC and love their bottles.

    ohheyjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. And I follow you on twitter

    ohheyjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I tweeted about it

    ohheyjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. GFC follower, so many great product to choose from! I love all the Truly No Spill Sippy cups!
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entered the Bebe Au Lait giveaway
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Entered the playskool giveaway
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Follow you on Twitter
    @whatmamawants
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like you on FB
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Follow TT on Twitter
    @whatmamawants
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Like TT on FB
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Voted
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Christmas Button!
    http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  31. GFC follower. I also like the Closer to Nature bottles.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow Tommee Tippee on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/4926464289931264
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like you on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Subscribe to your email 1
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Subscribe to your emails 2
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. voted on the picket fence
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    I love the explora® Section plates

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  40. following @TommeeTippee_NA on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like Tommee Tippee North America on facebook (Louis Here)

    ReplyDelete
  42. i like the closer to nature bottles
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you via GFC.
    I love the new Travel Bottle where the formula is inside the bottle, but not yet mixed! Genius!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow TT on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like TT on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. follow on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. like TT on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. fan you on fb
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. fan TT on fb
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. entered loveable labels
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. entered swiffer cover
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. entered smart & sexy giveaway
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. entered lovable labels
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. entered playskool
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. entered SaS
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/5675508834508800
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/5954732963143680
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Entering Loveable Labels giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Entering Playskool giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Entering smart & sexy giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Entering Doopsy giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm entered in the Doopsy giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I voted for you at Picket Fence blogs 11/20 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  69. entered doopsy
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/6334715934023680
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Entered Swiffer giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Entered the PetCakes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Your holiday button is on my blog. 3
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete