17 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... smart & sexy lingerie review and giveaway!

**CLOSED**
Since getting married over two years ago, I have fallen in love with all things sweet, all things sexy, all things lingerie!  I love shopping for new panties, bras, negligees.  I typically offer up reviews  for kids – cloth diapers, toys, books, organic foods.  Well, this is your family-friendly review of what brought you to be a family in the first place – lingerie!!
I am really excited to introduce you to Smart & Sexy Lingerie, a company offering up gorgeous, affordable underwear and sweet-nothings.  I was sent a big package of some really fabulous items to wear test and review.
This first set that I tried was a full-coverage bra and panty set that retails for $23 for the set – how awesome is that price? They are absolutely gorgeous and my set actually has a beautiful red trim on it.  The bra had a really excellent cup fit, but I feel like the band could have had a little more give on length.  I love the detail on these pieces, from the matching scalloped edges to sexy little bow trim.  This was a really pretty set to wear at night, or during the day under clothes to give you an extra “oomph” factor in confidence.

The next lovely I pulled out was a pretty-in-pink chemise, similar in style to the picture above!  I love these for sleeping, they are light and airy and just makes me feel good about myself even if I didn’t have a chance to wash my hair that day (wink).  This Smart & Sexy chemise comes with adjustable straps and a sexy lace that hides any misforgivings that you may have – um, hello? Childbirth?!  This beautiful piece retails for only $15.00.

So my favorite item out of the package was this fabulous, black skirted thong.  They matched it with another black, full-coverage bra and it is just a sexy little number.  I am all about some fishnet stockings and super high heels, and this just gives me such an excuse to pull them out!  The skirted thong can be purchased on the Smart & Sexy website in a two pack for only $20!
Caleb really had no complaints about this review – I knew he wouldn’t!! Smart & Sexy has offered all of the readers of Marine Parents their own chance to wear some of this fabulous lingerie by using discount code HOLBLOG at checkout for a $5 discount – that’s practically free shipping! This generous discount code is valid until December 25, 2010!!
In addition, I am lucky enough to offer one very lucky Marine Parents reader your own prize package (ARV $50) from Smart & Sexy.  This prize package will be hand-picked by Smart & Sexy personnel in the winner’s selected size.
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the Smart & Sexy website and tell me what your favorite piece is! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow Smart & Sexy on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" enter to #win a sexy lingerie prize package from @SaSSocialClub and
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/372x6zp {ends 11/26} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         become a fan of Smart & Sexy on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         join the SaS Social Club and sign up for the mailing list +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/26/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this package of lingerie for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

121 comments:

  1. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis


    I love the Lightly Lined Underwire Chemise - Vixen

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following @SaSSocialClub on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Smart & Sexy Lingerie on facebook (Louis Here)

    ReplyDelete
  4. joined the SaS Social Club and sign up for the mailing list (schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. joined the SaS Social Club and signed up for the mailing list (schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im following your blog and I love their sleepwear!

    laurencoleson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "like" Marine Parents on FB

    laurencoleson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I "like" Smart and Sexy on FB

    laurencoleson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you with GFC
    I like the Helenca Ruffle Chemise.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you on FB
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have your button
    http://kyeouze.blogspot.com/
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  15. entered bebe au lait towel giveaway
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this black slip:
    Helenca Ruffle Chemise - Black
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following you on Twitter
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Following Smart & Sexy on Twitter
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/5388401792516096
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Liked you page on FB
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have just voted for Marine Parents!
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Signed up for your email feed:
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Signed up for your email feed:
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your blog publicly with GFC and my favorite piece is the Hoisery Ruffle Chemise - Rosegarden Pink.

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow Smart & Sexy on twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/5408897779113984

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I vote for your blog on Picket Fence

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I receive your emails #1
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I receive your emails #2
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. following your blog publicly by Google Friend Connect and my favorite item is the "V" satin bikini in passion pink

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/5460995824685056

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. voted via Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. following Smart & Sexy on twitter (@Rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a fan of Smart & Sexy on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Also entered your Playskool giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Also entered Lovable Labels Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. also entered reusable cotton swiffer cover giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. So glad you had fun weartesting Smart & Sexy! Don't forget our patent-pending bra-sized swimwear too! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  44. follow. like the Helenca Ruffle Chemise
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I also like the helenca ruffle chemise in black
    follow your blog
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. fan of marine parents on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. fan of S&S on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. subscribe by email 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. subscribe by email 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. entered tommee tippee giveaway
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. entered lovable labels
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. fan of Marine Parents on Facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. entered tommee tippee
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. entered lovable labels
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. entered swiffer cover
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. entered playskool
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/5846179434725376
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Daily vote:
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I liked the Underwire Chemise with Black & Ivory.
    I follow your blog via GFC.
    This stuff is nice and not too expensive! Love it.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow smart & sexy on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/taprilcrosier/statuses/5703803965804544
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I voted for you
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have your button on my blog! 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have your button on my blog! 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Entered the Loveable Labels giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Entered the Doopsy giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Entered the Playskool giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/6176696889774080
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Daily vote on Picket Fence Blogs
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6173452289449984

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. voted for you via Picket Fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. entered doopsy
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    I love the Kiss Front Wrap Style Robe

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  80. following you on twitter @left_the_stars



    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  81. following @SaSSocialClub on twitter @left_the_stars



    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like Smart & Sexy Lingerie on facebook (Louis Here)

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I voted for your Blog on Picket Fence Blogs

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. entered the swiffer giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. entered petcakes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/6337102920814592
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Your holiday button is on my blog. 3
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. tweet :

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6534469922070528

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. voted for you via picket fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Daily Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/6548190367064064
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. You have just voted for Marine Parents!
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. voted for you via picket fence :)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6684472892198912

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. voted for you via Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/7044725857067008

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I also entered your PetCakes giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I also entered your Doopsy giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I also entered your Tolly Tots giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow you via GFC and I love the Helenca ruffle chemise!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow you on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow smart and sexy on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/7250730624745472
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am a fb fan!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/7250730624745472

    ReplyDelete
  106. Voted for ya today!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/7250730624745472

    ReplyDelete
  107. I receive your e-mails
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I receive your e-mails
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Entered your doopsy diaper giveaway!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/7274358393282560
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Voted on Picket Fence Blogs
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. voted on the picket fence
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/7793944658182144

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. voted via Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. voted on picket fence
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Also entered EcoMom Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. TWEET:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/8149922146684928

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/8311235124658176
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Voted for ya :)
    angeal_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete