19 November 2010

back to the grind....

today is my last day of "freedom".... my last day of a two week vacation from work.  it's been fun and relaxing and i must say, i didn't do much laundry because i wore my PJs pretty much all day!

i'm hoping to prolong the relaxation for the rest of the weekend..... that means lots of blogging for me!


Just Married with Coupons
so welcome new friends, please leave me a comment with your blog link if you choose to follow my blog - i'd love to follow your's back!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to go back to work. it's so good to be able to spend all your time with family.

    P.S.
    I'm hosting a blog hop for e-mails this week over Always Around Boys. If you have time, come check it out :-)

    Emy
    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com/2010/11/welcome-weekend-e-mail-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you at WW, and followed you home! I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts. Have a great weekend!

    http://www.amaskellantics.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts!! Love the PJ comment, I would enjoy working from home just so I don't have to get dressed up everyday, haha. Would love to work in slippers :)

    Kate
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete