28 October 2010

is it friday yet?

i am so ready for a relaxing weekend..... as soon as 5:30pm comes tomorrow!! i only have to work a few days next week, then i'm off for TWO WEEKS.... i'm so anxious to rest and relax and spend quality time with my little family.  also within those two weeks, we will be headed to the marine corps birthday ball so i will have lots of pretty pictures of us all dressed up! i can't wait to get my hair done and wear some high heels for a change!

i hope you all have a great friday (i'm sure i'll post tomorrow again!), and if you are a new follower from a blog hop - welcome!! leave me a comment and i promise to follow you back!



10 comments:

  1. hey long time follower stopping by form the friday blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I'm a new follower. Stop by my blog and link up for "Feed Me Friday" www.ohsosavvymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from "Hop Along Friday" Love the blog!
    You can check out my blog and follow me if you'd like :)
    www.thegreensajb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from Hop Along Friday, would love a follow back.
    Thanks
    Barbara

    http://couponscouponsandmorecoupons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm your newest follower from Hop Along Fri... would love for you to check out my blog and consider following me back xoxo Malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining FMF! I already follow on gfc but I now subscribe to your email. Hope you'll link up again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following New To Mom. I'm already a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jen

    http://mamaschellsays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting and Following from FMF! (htt://cjrthemommyblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete