01 October 2010

Fluff Fun.... AppleCheeks Little Bundle, Size 2

I have a new love…. the AppleCheeks Envelope Cover and Bamboo Insert (also known as the AppleCheeks Little Bundle) has quickly found a place in my heart.  These diapers are phenomenal for oh so many reasons.  They are trim, they are absorbent, they are cute, they are versatile…. I could go on, but I try to keep my reviews at around 500 words.
I was introduced to AppleCheeks through a blog that was hosting a week of giveaways…. I won my first diaper there, which was the AppleCheeks.  I had never heard of this brand before, and when it came in the mail, I won’t lie…. I was not impressed.  The insert was thin and felt like a soft t-shirt.  How in the world would this diaper hold any amount of my daughter’s enormous pee output?  At least the diaper was free…. But it was sooooo adorable.  I had requested Cherry Tomato and the red leg frills were too! cute! for me…. I prepped the diaper and put it on Amelia’s little tush.  That diaper was so trim and even cuter on her than it was fresh out of the packaging!!  Three hours later….. wow! She hadn’t leaked, that insert was a powerhouse!  I was an instant AppleCheeks convert.
These inserts are made from 70% rayon from bamboo which hold up to twice as much moisture as cotton alone for its weight! That’s awesome in my book.  The thinness of the insert compared to a microfiber pocket insert was what really got me…. Amelia could wear age/size appropriate pants with this diaper! Hooray!!!
The AppleCheeks System is so innovative and versatile, too.  You can use it as a “hybrid” system and lay the insert right inside the diaper and change as necessary.  This is what I do.  You can also stuff the envelope cover with the insert inside as a pocket…. This is what Caleb does! So the diaper really appeals to us on both aspects.  The AppleCheeks envelope has an extra wide opening so that you don’t even have to “unstuff” the wet insert…. It will come out on it’s on in the wash!  Personally, mine has never come out on its own, but it does get clean inside the diaper if it stays in there.

Can I also say that AppleCheeks has some of the absolute best customer service in the diaper industry?! Seriously, Ilana over there is so sweet and a great lady to work with.  She is quick to respond and loves her diaper wearing fans.  She is fun to chat with on Twitter and hosts guest bloggers all the time on the AppleCheeks Blog.  She is so good at being “real” and staying in touch with her customers, I really love working with her!
AppleCheeks has been so generous and has offered to give one lucky Marine Parents reader the chance to try their Little Bundle System in a size 2!!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the AppleCheeks website and tell me what color you would choose if you win! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow AppleCheeksDipe on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry

"I wanna #win an @AppleCheeksDipe from @taprilcrosier during Fluff Fun week! {ends 10/8} http://tinyurl.com/2dugwzz #clothdiapers #giveaways"

·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
·         become a fan of AppleCheeks on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         publicly follow the AppleCheeks blog +1 entry
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
·         sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
·         email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
·         enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

this giveaway will run until 10/8/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

i was not paid to give a glowing review of this product or the customer service provided by the company. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

308 comments:

  1. I would choose Raspberry Sorbet, for sure! Love that color!
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter @MSU_MOM_TO_2
    sully_debbbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow AppleCheeksDipe on Twitter @MSU_MOM_TO_2
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/26124815225
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan of Marine Parents on FB
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fan of AppleCheeks on FB
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voted for you today on Picket Fence
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I publicly follow the AppleCheeks blog
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Signed up via email #1
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Signed up via email #2
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Signed up via email #3
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you publicly, and I would choose Raspberry Sorbet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on twitter.
    Chelyea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow AppleCheeksDipe on twitter.
    Chelyea

    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tweeted.
    https://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26127139232
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a fan on facebook.
    Chelsey.varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a facebook fan of AppleCheeks.
    Chelsey.varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I publicly follow the AppleCheeks blog.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would choose the color St. Lucia.
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on twitter
    @mama407
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I blogged and added the fluff fun button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-applecheeks.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I blogged and added the fluff fun button.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-applecheeks.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. i follow your blog publicly and i like the pacimals on her website. :) tifoel22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow AppleCheeks on twitter
    @mama407
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I voted for you
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also entered your Natural Wooden Nursing/Teething Necklace giveaway.
    Chelsey.Varela(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you and I would pick
    Rasberry Sorbet
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow apple cheeks on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26128852580
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I 'like' appleecheeks on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted for you on Picket Fence
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I publicly follow Applecheeks blog
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow the AppleCheeks blog
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I subscribe by e-mail
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I subscribe by e-mail
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I subscribe by e-mail
    ashley-conner(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  38. blog follower.
    i would choose the mrs. robinson color

    kburnett82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. twitter follower
    @katieburnett82

    kburnett82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i follow Apple Cheeks on Twitter
    @katieburnett82

    kburnett82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. tweet!
    http://twitter.com/katieburnett82/status/26129625125

    kburnett82 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. follow via gfc
    i would choose st lucia or forget me not (too many good choices!)
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. follow you on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. follow applecheeks on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26141264682
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. like on you fb and left a note
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. like applecheeks on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. voted on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. follow the applecheeks blog
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. #1 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. #2 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. #3 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. voted today 10/2
    ashley-conner@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. Following your blog

    Would like St. Lucia if I won

    heather71498@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Following you on twitter

    heather71498@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Following Applecheeks on twitter

    heather71498@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Fan of Applecheeks on facebook

    heather71498@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Following applecheeks blog publicly

    heather71498@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Tweet.
    https://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26196038143

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow apple cheeks on twitter @mkgottman
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would choose Mrs. Robinson
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. voted for you
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26211562910
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. daily vote on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. following you and I would love St. Lucia!

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. follow you on twitter

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. follow AppleCheeksDipe on twitter

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm a FB fan

    Lisanne G.

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm an Apple Cheeks FB fan

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow your blog
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Oops...and I like St. lucia!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow ACD on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I am you fb fan
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  75. fan of AC on FB
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow the AC blog
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I subscribe to emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I subscribe to your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I subscribe to your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Entered hylands giveaway
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I voted for you on picket fence!
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow via GFC and I love the Lemon Zest color

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like Applecheeks on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  84. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26237202439

    helenlamby at <hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/26261502706
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Voted for you today on Picket Fence
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26286562322
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. daily vote on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26291320721

    helenlamby at <hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  90. daily vote
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  91. Tweet.
    https://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26297498686

    ReplyDelete
  92. I voted for you on picket fence
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. blogged
    http://kyeouze.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-giveaways.html
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  94. blogged
    http://kyeouze.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-giveaways.html
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you via GFC and I would love the coriander color.
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow you on twitter
    @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow applecheeks on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26314938431
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I am a fan on FB
    Angela Ross Heffner
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I am a fan of applecheeks on FB
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    angela ross heffner

    ReplyDelete
  101. I voted for you on picket fences!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I publicly follow applecheeks blog via GFC.
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Signed up to receive your e-mails #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Signed up to receive your e-mails #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Signed up to receive your e-mails #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. follow you and love Lemon Zest and Chocolate :)

    themamab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. follow on twitter @mamabmy

    ReplyDelete
  108. follow applecheeks on twitter @mamabmy

    ReplyDelete
  109. voted for you!

    themamab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. fanned AppleCheeks on facebook

    themamab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. follow the applecheeks blog

    themamab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. signed up for your emails!

    themamab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. signed up for your emails!

    themamab@gmail.com #2

    ReplyDelete
  114. signed up for your emails!

    themamab@gmail.com #3

    ReplyDelete
  115. following the blog

    PAtti P

    I would choose St Lucia, love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  116. follow me on twitter +1 entry

    @theclothspring

    ReplyDelete
  117. · follow AppleCheeksDipe on twitter +1 entry

    @theclothspring

    ReplyDelete
  118. · tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry

    http://twitter.com/#!/theClothspring/status/26318085778

    ReplyDelete
  119. · become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry

    Patti P

    ReplyDelete
  120. · become a fan of AppleCheeks on Facebook +1 entry

    Patti P

    ReplyDelete
  121. · vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)

    voted!

    ReplyDelete
  122. · publicly follow the AppleCheeks blog +1 entry

    done

    Patti P

    ReplyDelete
  123. · sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
    ·

    theclothspring at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  124. 2

    · sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
    ·

    theclothspring at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  125. 3


    · sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
    ·

    theclothspring at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow your blog publicly by Google Friend Connect and if I won, i would love an AppleCheeks in St. Lucia (or Chocolate!)
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow AppleCheeksDipe on twitter (@trvlgrl121)
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/26326662280
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I am a fan of AppleCheeks on Facebook (Sarah Hull)
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Voted for your blog on Picket Fence
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I publicly follow the AppleCheeks blog
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Signed up for your emails and confirmed #1
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Signed up for your emails and confirmed #2
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Signed up for your emails and confirmed #3
    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I blogged #1
    http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/2010/10/marine-parents-is-having-applecheeks.html

    Your Fluff Fun button is in my blog post as well as on the main page of my blog, down along the right hand side: http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I blogged #2
    http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/2010/10/marine-parents-is-having-applecheeks.html

    Your Fluff Fun button is in my blog post as well as on the main page of my blog, down along the right hand side: http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/26352987594
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow you via GFC!
    I would choose Mrs. Robinson... because I don't have a dark blue diaper and because I love the name! Ha!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow AppleCheeksDipe on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26353315453
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I like AppleCheeks on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I voted for your blog on PF blogs.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I'm following AppleCheeks blog via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I get your emails. 3
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Entered the Wooden Teething Necklace giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Entered the Hyland's giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Entered the AppleCheeks cover giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Entering the Maxwell Designs Wetbag giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Entered the CottonWood Baby Organic Wipes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  152. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  153. follow you.

    coriander. adorable color.

    ReplyDelete
  154. voted
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  155. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  156. follow your blog. I would choose the St. Lucia!

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. follow on twitter @lifesemicrunchy

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Follow AppleCheeks on twitter @lifesemicrunchy

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/26392751727

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. facebook fan

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26360235558
    Angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I voted for you!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26408634719
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. daily vote on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I follow you publicly / AEK and I would choose periwinkle color.

    Thanks!
    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. follow you on twitter @yeahhappy

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. follow AppleCheeks on twitter @yeahhappy

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. http://twitter.com/yeahhappy/status/26422189165

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. fan of yours on Facebook and left note

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Fan of AppleCheeks on Facebook

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Voted for you on Picket Fence

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26426815320

    ReplyDelete
  173. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26447627928
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I voted for you on the Picket Fence.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. New follower :)
    I would love orange zest, but being limited edition (and maybe not any left? i dunno) thats probably a no-no, so St. Lucia. Gorgeous colour!
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Follow AppleCheeksDipe on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26451108844
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Like you on facebook (Kirsten Thompson)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Like AppleCheeks on facebook (Kirsten Thompson)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Voted on Picket fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I publicly follow AppleCheeks blog
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Subscribe (confirmed) via email
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  183. Subscribe (confirmed) via email
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  184. Subscribe (confirmed) via email
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  185. Follow your blog via GFC publicly.
    I would choose St. Lucia, so pretty!
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Fan of Applecheecks on FB.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Publicly follow applecheeks blog via GFC.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. I follow your blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
    So many colors—I like St. Lucia
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I follow you on Twitter (@legoisking)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I follow AppleCheeks on Twitter (@legoisking)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/legoisking/status/26486509541

    ReplyDelete
  192. I like Marine Parents on Facebook (FB name = Lego)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I like AppleCheeks on Facebook (FB name = Lego)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. I voted for you on Picket Fence
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  195. I publicly follow AppleCheeks on Google Friend Connect.
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. Blogged and posted your button 1/2
    http://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/marine-parents-fluff-fun-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  197. Blogged and posted your button 2/2
    http://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/marine-parents-fluff-fun-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  198. I subscribe to your emails 1/3
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  199. I subscribe to your emails 2/3
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete