09 October 2010

Fluff Winner #3....

Today has seriously gotten away from me.  Amelia has a little cold and a big cough :(  I feel so bad for her! She is in great spirits, however.  She is having trouble sleeping at night and wakes up coughing and crying, then falls back to sleep.  The other night I brought her into bed with me while Caleb was standing duty at work and I've had to lay with her to get her to nap a few times.  Believe me, I am not complaining about this super sweet cuddle time with the cutest sick baby in the world!

On that note, I have been tending to her, and I apologize I did not post a winner for the Maxwell Designs/Toots and Tots Wetbag Giveaway yet.... but here it is!  Using random.org, our winner today is....

Voted for you!

Congrats, girl! I'm emailing you now!!  As for some more Fluff Fun giveaways.... I have 2 more to post, I will try my hardest to get them up tonight, but please don't be upset if it's not until tomorrow!  Caleb is begging for dinner and Amelia just went down for her last nap.... I'm juggling today, if you can't tell!

0 comments:

Post a Comment