11 October 2010

Fluff Fun Winner #5....

I adored working with EcoMom again and reviewing the fitted and wool cover from Baby Beehinds she sent me.  Ecomom is by far one of my favorite companies to work with, I love ordering from her and trying new things!  I'm also so excited that one of my newest blog friends gets to try more natural products from her, too!

The EcoMom $15 giftcard goes to this random winner:


I blogged about your fluff giveaway
http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
and I posted your button on my blog
http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
#2



Congrats, friend! I'm so happy you won on my blog!! I'm emailing you now! More Fluff Fun giveaways end tomorrow, so check back for your chance to win!!

2 comments:

  1. 2 of my brothers are active duty Marines :)

    I'm now following your blog - please consider following me back at my new blog and entering my cloth diaper and Starbucks giveaways!

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am so thrilled! Thanks again!
    Rachel, I am following you too, will you follow me back? Who doesn't like starbucks?? ;)
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete