31 October 2010

all hallow's eve....

we decided not to dress amelia up this year.  we are trying to be as frugal as possible for the rest of the year and make christmas fun for amelia, and we also can't justify buying a costume for her that she will only wear for a few minutes for pictures before she either spits up on it or gets fussy for being contained in a zip-up outfit.  we don't have any family around to take her trick-or-treating to, and taking her out in town would surely be us requesting candy!  we did get her a really cute little shirt and skirt, and she had some matching legwarmers for pictures of her first halloween!


also, in the last few days, amelia has figured out how to stand against something!! and how to fall over..... oops!


i hope you all have a safe and happy sugar-induced holiday!!

14 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog- I'm excited to be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. Following you back now
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! cute blog! new follower (:

    your daughter is too adorable! good call on saving by not doing a costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. following from MFM. I'd love a follow back if you have time! http://www.ourkidsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I am now following you back. Your daughter is adorable, and I just lllllllove that black skirt! Looking forward to seeing more from your blog soon! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower here from Mom Blog Monday

    Hope you can follow me back http://www.joedub.com/2010/10/dragons-went-to-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. She couldn't possibly look any cuter...even in a fancy costume. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, im a new follower! You guys r awesome!

    pleae stop by! My new lil blog needs some peeps!!!
    -Ali
    http://brownbagpartybyali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! Thank you for coming to visit me -- returning the follow ... :)

    foodfloozie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks adorable! I love the leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...so super cute!
    Stop on by & add your link today...
    http://www.beckhamandbloom.com
    Melly-

    ReplyDelete
  12. At Home Moma following from the Monday blog hop.

    Would love a follow back :)

    www.athomemoma.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am following you back from Mom Blog Monday. Last year my 2 year old had a costume, but he would not wear it. You were smart!!

    ReplyDelete