I just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Versatile Blogging Award on my blog. If you haven't received this award before, feel free to accept by visiting my blog and "picking it up." Then you can pass it on to your favorite bloggers, too. It's a great way to find and share new blogs. Here is the link: http://www.thesimplethingsblog.com/2010/09/7-things-about-me.html
Congrats on the pregnancy! :) Yah! For Big Sister! I just gave you a lovely blog award! check it out here: http://blauzonsews.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award.html
I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and visit my blog! I will be having a Baby Back starting Oct 1st with a ton of baby/toddler giveaways.
Congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! What an awesome surprise!
ReplyDelete-Tara
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteyay!! SOOO exciting!!! COngratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I have given you the Versatile Blogging Award on my blog. If you haven't received this award before, feel free to accept by visiting my blog and "picking it up." Then you can pass it on to your favorite bloggers, too. It's a great way to find and share new blogs. Here is the link: http://www.thesimplethingsblog.com/2010/09/7-things-about-me.html
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the pregnancy! :)
ReplyDeleteYah! For Big Sister!
I just gave you a lovely blog award! check it out here:
http://blauzonsews.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award.html
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteI've given your site an award, You can accept it at my blog:
http://tifanis-mom.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-got-my-first-blog-award.html
Congratulations on the pregnancy! I don't remember my past tests doing anything besides lines.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog on the Sunday hop, too!
Fabulous news !!
ReplyDeleteFollowing back from relax and surf sunday - Just running a bit behind on responding (a case of too much going on at the same time )
Caroline
http://ateliercaroline.blogspot.com
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and visit my blog! I will be having a Baby Back starting Oct 1st with a ton of baby/toddler giveaways.
Have a great day!
Kari
http://shining2save.com
CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! Always a good surprise! (unless you where like me and was on birth control...mine was more of an OMG what am I going to do...)
ReplyDeleteAnyways,
I am a new follower!
Come check out my blog and enter my giveaway!
http://www.lifeunscriptedblog.com
Catchin' up on my reading...congratulations!!
ReplyDelete