Hello Friends!!!!
It's been a looooooong time since I last posted anything. Amelia is a darling and she really keeps us on our toes! She is 3 months now, and she talks all the time, has found her thumb (and sometimes sucks both at the same time!), and just this week started rolling over from her back to her tummy. She hates tummy time, so this is quite a predicament for her, and more often than not, it's the end of the world.
Caleb is doing good. He is planning to go to Career Course in Quantico later this month for 6 weeks. He will be back for the July 4th weekend. He is also getting ready to reenlist for the 2nd time. I can't believe how fast time is going for us!
I wanted to share some pictures of our apartment with you. These were built in the 1970's but are in great condition for the most part. They are a little smaller than we are used to, so even after selling and giving away so much stuff, we still have to rent a storage unit to house all of our things!!!! They just add up!
Here is our front door. I'm pretty proud of it, we have the nicest looking entry way in the apartments for sure.... *toot toot* on my own horn :)
You first walk into our living room. So here it is :)
Then you can peek through into our kitchen and dining area. It's all in one big room.
The dining area is where we spend most of our time. We have started our own little business of sorts selling corn hole bags and boxes and there is always fabric and a sewing machine on the table!!!! Here is where we store the bags. We are in the process of reupping our inventory before Caleb goes to Quantico. Hopefully we won't sell out!!!!!
Then behind the kitchen area is a hallway that leads to the bedrooms and linen closet. Here is our bedroom.... I cleaned up Caleb's clothes off the floor just for you!
Our bed... Caleb picked out the sheets and comforter. The art is by Amber Rigby. You should buy from her.
My dresser.
Caleb's dresser and back into the hallway.
Next is the linen closet, which I didn't take a picture of. It's small and jam packed. Then is the bathroom..... one bathroom for all three of us plus guests. And sharing with Caleb is NO FUN :) Hehe... just kidding. Sort of.
Here is a picture of our view outside to the patio where we grill (all the time) and where I go for laundry. Yes, the laundry room is outside... almost as if it were an afterthought to the apartment!!!
Door to the laundry room.....
And I saved the best for last.... baby Amelia's room!! It's right across from our room.

The dresser that Caleb built and stained and the letters he cut from metal.... she has him wrapped around her little finger!
The dresser that Caleb built and stained and the letters he cut from metal.... she has him wrapped around her little finger!
And best of all......

Our little princess, snug as a bug. She is still sleeping, even through all the picture snapping. But I can hear her in there huffing and puffing trying to get out of her swaddle as she wakes up. I better go get her and get some food in her little tummy.
Our little princess, snug as a bug. She is still sleeping, even through all the picture snapping. But I can hear her in there huffing and puffing trying to get out of her swaddle as she wakes up. I better go get her and get some food in her little tummy.
I hope you enjoyed the picture tour of our little home. It's just big enough for the three of us, so don't expect any family additions anytime soon :) We love and miss everyone out there!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment